The SleepPhones® Wireless you love; now with a 24-hour battery.
SleepPhones® Wireless sleep headphones are traditional headphones made bed-friendly and cord-free.
Ideal for sleep, travel, yoga and leisure time, our ultra-slim, patented soft and comfortable “headphones in a headband” make listening to audio a dream. Unplug and surround yourself in an ultimate sound experience – without disturbing, or being disturbed by, the person next to you.
SleepPhones® headphones were designed by a family doctor and provide wearable comfort that's literally music to your ears.
- Stream audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed
- Get a good night’s sleep naturally, without medications
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds, and snoring
- Relieve stress by listening to your favorite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks, or any other preferred music
- No uncomfortable earbuds or bulky ear enclosures
Sound: Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
Bluetooth®: Easily pair/sync with Bluetooth® enabled devices and stream audio wirelessly within 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
Controls: Volume and play/pause controls built into the Bluetooth® module
Headphones: Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine washable fabric headband
- Bluetooth®: 5.0 AAC
- Wireless Range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Rechargeable Battery: Full charge lasts 24 hours
- Charging Time: 4 hours via micro-USB cable (included)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, pre-shrunk and non-pilling
- Compliance: CE, RoHS, FCC compliant
- Safety: Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
Two Headband Fabrics
All genuine SleepPhones® headbands are made from our proprietary SheepCloud™ fabric.
Fleece headband: Super soft, luxurious, and warm. Ideal for sleeping, relaxing, meditating, and everyday use.
Breeze headband: Breathable and moisture-wicking. Ideal for running and exercising. Preferred by hot sleepers and those who live in warm climates.